“Great Food, Better Views”
Review of Chambers Bay Grill

Chambers Bay Grill
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Moments after getting off the plane, we came to Chambers Bay for an afternoon of golf. First, it was time for lunch at the Grill.

Seated on the patio, the views were unbeatable, overlooking the Sound. The seafood chowder was phenomenal and the service excellent.

If only the greens were as good as the food!

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank hobsonmedia
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed 29 July 2015

We went to the Chambers Bay Grill for lunch. The view is gorgeous, and the food flavorful, and cooked to perfection. I got one of the best burgers I've had, and my cousin would highly recommend the clam chowder and fish tacos. All of us were very satisfied with our meals.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank jesters01
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Breakfast at this restaurant is a "must" in this beautiful setting. The restaurant features an extensive menu of breakfast goodies in a setting that is sublime. Indoor and outdoor seating is available and all seats have an elevated view of the Olympic Mountains, Puget Sound and the Chambers Bay Golf Course in the foreground. The service is fast, friendly and helpful. My friends and I enjoy breakfast here each time I visit University Place. The smokey thick cut bacon is mouth watering and the portions and presentations are excellent. Prices are reasonable and I will return again and again for the delightful atmosphere and good food. The indoor dining area is small but the outdoor area adds to the overall size, and nothing beats the al fresco feel.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank James M
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Surely you jest.

But ...

Just for me, try Chambers Bay out on the patio for dinner; wine; sunset from 350 feet over Puget Sound.

FAB food. Great discerning service. WONDERFUL vistas. Am I REALLY --- now, REALLY? -- writing this about a golf course grill??!!

Go. Eat. Tell me if you don.'t agree.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank LoboCPA1
Reviewed 13 June 2015

We live nearby and love this place because it is casual but has excellent service and great food. Everything we have had on the menu has been delicious. The staff are very friendly and don't mind if you are dressed in sport gear(obviously it's at a golf course). You have to visit at least once just for the view and a relaxing drink :)

Date of visit: May 2015