“Overpriced for the portion size and quality, messy”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Union Gap
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Union Gap is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I will start off with - this is my wife's favorite place to go. Of course when she goes there she has only ordered the soup. The soup seems to be good and not a bad price. They have a number of salads available which seem to be not badly priced for what you get. A big part of their menu is mac and cheese dishes and sandwiches, which are quite a bit over priced. I had the cesaer salad which was not bad. I also had a panini sandwich which was way overpriced for what I got. The sandwich was ok - nothing special, but for the price had very little meat. My wife will most likely get me to go here again. I will not order sandwiches here again. Not worth it. The big thing I noticed is the place was dirty. We were there for 45 minutes. A lot of the tables were messy and had trash and crumbs all over them. There was trash, crumbs and napkins on the floor. The whole time we were there I never saw anyone cleaning tables or taking care to make sure the place was clean. We actually had to pick where to sit based on what table seemed to be the cleanest. I could understand the tables not being cleaned as fast on their busy days, but the place was nearly empty when we were there. Personally I don't like eating at places where they can't be bothered to clean the carpet and tables on a regular basis.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The sandwiches we got were okay, but nothing special for the price paid. Servers seemed very rushed and not very friendly. Not impressed.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Not busy, staff were friendly, the entire place is spotless. The food is ready very quickly and it is really good. The soups are outstanding.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch visit with nice selection to chose; the "you pick 2" is where I decided to have the mac & cheese & corn chowder. Both were good, Mac was a bit rich & not too filling. The corn chowder was very good. Glad this company offers more than sandwiches.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This is our favorite restaurant in all of Washington! The variety of fresh meals is amazing, and they are dishes that wake up your senses!! Everything is made from scratch, and the bakery does a good job making your mouth water as you are trying to decide what to order. You have to come often to try it all...they rotate menu items as the seasons change...nice clean restaurant! Very well managed! Catering, drive-thru, and "order ahead" to-go menu help out too! Oh, and don't even get me started on the delicious teas and coffee drinks! The best!!