“Take out only 30mins before closing”

Enjoy Terayaki and Wok
Ranked #28 of 55 Restaurants in Tumwater
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We did this on a Friday night about 8:30pm May 5th As was listed as the best Terayaki in Tumwater and we were amused by this marketing ploy. Food and salad's were great we loved the poor seed salad dressing too.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

I went there today to get a Cashew Chicken stirfry - ordered a 3 star out of 5 and my dish was completely red. I got the takeout and didn't discover it until I had gotten back to work with no choice but to try to eat a little (threw most away) and when I called to complain, rather than being willing to offer me any kind of a credit, they wanted me to return the unused portion sometime today. I will never go back. In no way should any 3 star be that hot and red and I like spicy food.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I work near by and often stop by here for lunch. They are fast and affordable. Food is some of the best Chinese I have found in the Olympia area.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We ordered a take out meal .It was prepared quickly and was tasty . The Teryaki sauce was just a nice amount of sweetness.The shrimp & veggie dish had lots of nice veg. The amount of rice could have been less but it was a nice supper .

Reviewed 10 March 2015

This is quietly located just off of Capitol BV in Tumwater, WA. I like the food here because it is not as sweet and the will actually make it 3 or 4 stars hot if you ask for it. Busy at lunch but quiet at dinner time.