“Good food. Good prices. ”
Review of Happy Teriyaki

Happy Teriyaki
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Tumwater
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Delicious Japanese FoodPh# 360-786-9107
Description: Delicious Japanese FoodPh# 360-786-9107
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I like teriyaki and this is one of my South Sound faves. Technically, I think it’s happy teriyaki #5, if you’re googling it. But you’ll get good food. I usually call ahead for pickup. But with the awesome smell, I have to get something that’ll get snacked on during the trip home. Egg rolls are just ok. Gyoza is great, as is the chicken!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The food is reliably good, the lunch specials are a bargain, and the portions are plentiful. It can get busy at the height of the noon hour, but you'll still be out on time to make it back to work during your lunch hour. The consistent quality is what separates this Happy Teriyaki from most of the rest.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I've eaten here several times over the years. We wanted to grab food to go and head back to our hotel. My travelling companion ordered first. She got fried rice with her meal which was an upcharge but we otherwise ordered the same entrée, and yet, my bill came to a dollar and some more. I questioned the server about that and it took several efforts to finally get through to her. The food quality has consistently been good over the years. We got in the car to discover that despite our orders being to go, we had no napkins or utensils in the bags. So my companion went back in for that. Maybe it was a bad day for service, but really, its not like the menu is that large so I'm not sure ordering was so difficult nor why a to go order would not include to go things like napkins and utensils.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

When we walked in, we thought there was a line to order. No, these were people waiting for take-out and were gone within minutes. The food is good and affordable. Service for dining was great. The food was fast, hot, and served with a smile.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Standard teriyaki cuisine, take out and to-go ready. Family friendly, and casual work lunch environment with pleasant staff.

Been to Happy Teriyaki? Share your experiences!