“Hard to believe Ramada allows the use of the brand on this property”

Ramada SeaTac Airport North
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I have never been to a hotel that charges by the hour for early checking in early. I arrived at the airport at a little after noon. Called the hotel to find out if I could check in early and was told there was a fee. How much? $20 per hour. Really? Okay, can I drop off my bags so I don't need to carry them around with me all day? Sure, just $10 per bag. Really? I would expect that at an EconoLodge or similar but not a Ramada. Okay fine, send the shuttle and I will pay the "bag hostage fee". They say okay, look for a shuttle from "ECONOLODGE!" Only 30 short minutes later the shuttle arrived. They dropped us off at the EconoLodge across the street and made us walk across to our hotel. I "pre-checked in" and booked a 4:00AM shuttle back to the airport (earliest shuttle) and left to explore downtown. I came back to the hotel about 11:00 pm and picked up my key to the room. The room smelled musty seemed mostly clean. Wife said she wanted to take a bath, but no plug for the tub. The TV said "channel not found" on every channel and the WIFI didn't work (Phone could "see" three different SSIDs with Ramada in the name, but two wouldn't connect and the other just hung). Not sure if it is just the room but don't book room 113.
In the morning the shuttle actually came across the street from the Econolodge to pick us up (we didn't have to go to that hotel to pick us up) but was 5 minutes late. Apparently the Econolodge customers had a higher priority.

If this was my first stay at a Ramada, this would have been my last.

On the pro side, the front desk personnel were very polite.

Room Tip: Room 113 not recommended.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Booked trip through Expedia a few months before hand. When we arrived they said they had no record of us booking. In the waiting area were three other families that had booked online and they had no place to stay either. All other hotels in Seattle were completely booked as Blue Jays were visiting Seattle. If I could rate a negative number I would. 1 star is overrated for this place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Fraser S
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation over the phone with call center. When we arrived there was no record of our reservation or confirmation code. Need to make sure I wasn't double charged. We got a room and the door looked like the police had kicked it in with the help of a pry bar. The door was so bent it barely locked, you could see the hallway through the cracks. The toilet seat was up and a bug was crawling around bowl. Looked unclean. I called the desk and complained, they said a little touch up paint was needed. I disagreed. Were taken to different room. Door handle needed repair, had a hard time getting back in. Bathroom door handle needed repair. Sheets and towels had stains. Shower black mold. Room smelled bad, covered up by awful smelling scented something. Hairs on bathroom floor. It was 1:00 in the morning, otherwise we would have not stayed. Check out was at noon, but we woke up to vacuuming outside our door at 1030. (We were out LATE). Run down disaster

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel exceeded my expectations. The staff was courteous and helpful. I didn't know how to control my TV, but the staff helped me quickly and nicely. In addition, the beds were comfy and the room was spacy and modern. In the morning, hot breakfast was served and it was good. It was a great stay for me and my family. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017

looks OK at first but soon found many deficiencies. first room we were assigned hadn't been cleaned. 2nd room was better, but the coffee maker carafe was the wrong size; the coffee maker could make 4 cups, but the coffee looked like weak tea - so the package of coffee was maybe enough for one so-so cup. stopper in the sink was disconnected. on the window frame. around the AC unit and in a corner of the bathroom floor there is what looks like black mould. wall paint starting to peel in a few patches. won't be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tukwila
3.5 km away
7.1 km away
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
3.7 km away
Courtyard Seattle Southcenter

Been to Ramada SeaTac Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada SeaTac Airport North

Address: 4006 S 139th St, Tukwila, WA 98168-3160 (Formerly Ramada Limited Tukwila/SeaTac Airport)
Region: United States > Washington > Tukwila
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Tukwila
Price Range: $85 - $224 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada SeaTac Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada SeaTac Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Tukwila/Seatac Hotel Seattle