All reviews fun center quiet floor deluxe suite go karts waffles front desk staff hot tub slamming doors breakfast room rooms are clean and comfortable fourth floor two queen beds stayed here for two nights southcenter mall would definitely stay here again flat screen tv convenient location
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great southern Seattle location close to I-405 and I-5 for Seattle commuting. Really nice hotel with a great pool and hot tub, I was sad the hot tub was not working while I was there. Good sitting area in the lobby with lots of comfy chairs and hot coffee, tea and lemon water. Super professional staff, very helpful. Rooms are very nice and modern, great lighting, work area, outlets are in handy locations. Bathroom shower was great too. One of my best stays in the area in a long time, really liked the property. Very handy location too.

Room Tip: 1st floor by the pool and lobby is handy.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Amberly B, Sales Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled to receive such positive feedback about the hotel and its amenities. Most importantly, we greatly appreciate you acknowledging our staff, as they work hard to make your stay a memorable one. We apologize for the hot tub, which has since been fixed. We hope that your travels bring you back up to the Seattle Area and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel. it is clean, service was great, staff at the front desk is awesome. the pool and spa area was nice as was the continental breakfast
it is very close to the hospital. I would stay here again if ever in the as area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Barbara,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are highly flattered to hear that the staff and service were great and awesome! We pride ourselves in our guest service and love to share these reviews with our team. We're also pleased to hear that the amenities from the pool to breakfast left a great impression.

We hope that your travels bring you back to the area and hope that the hospital visit went well.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Nice hotel. Room was on the quiet floor,clean,and not dated.
The front desk persons were EXCELLENT! They helped with directions to some of our places to eat and visit. We took the shuttle to the mall one evening to eat at Dukes chowder house and had a very nice dinner there and did not have to drive in the crazy traffic around there.
The Hot Breakfast was the best I have encountered.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Thank Laurie and Terr... W
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I am a Day Sleeper but being able to sleep with day time noise is always hard to do. So when I got off the elevator to go to my room and saw the sign explaining to guests that my floor (top floor) was designated as a 24 hour quiet zone I was pleasantly surprised but apprehensive. Especially since my room was directly across from the elevator. Happy to report that it was probably the most quiet stay I have had in a hotel, and I stay at a lot of hotels ! Every once in a while I heard the bell on the elevator but it was minimal and the people traffic in the hallway was pretty non-existent. Room was comfortable and so was the mattress.
I would say that the only small complaint I have is that There was no rubber mat for the tub shower and the coating they have on the tub was slippery. If I had not tested how slippery it was before I got in I may have fallen. Need to have tub mats.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms on the side opposite the adjacent Family Fun Center.They pipe music to their outdoor area that you can hear from your room.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Allison_CSAT, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. I just love the quiet floors. They are our most requested rooms. We will be looking into the tubs as we want all of our guests to be safe during their stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel with my son last weekend for one night. This hotel is in an excellent location - close to Southcenter Mall, the airport and adjacent to the Starfire Sports facility. There is also a family fun center right next door that we also went to and had lots of fun! This hotel gives you a coupon for a discount at the fun center. The hotel is not brand new but is still nice, the rooms are updated and clean. The beds are not super comfy but ok. We did not use the sofa bed but it looked to be larger than normal, probably an actual queen size. We were pleased with the pool (has color changing lights) and the free breakfast (ham slices, eggs, waffle maker, etc.) We were also greeted with a nice welcome basket that consisted of a bottled water, Sun Chips, cheese and crackers and a candy. There was a note from the front desk staff thanking me for being a Choice Hotels member.

The only negative was that, while we were on what the hotel designates as a "quiet floor" meaning strict rules are enforced 24 hrs a day about running in the halls, slamming doors, etc. we had a crying baby right next door that kept us up until around midnight. Not sure how the front desk staff would not see a baby when the people in that room checked in and then place them on a non-quiet floor? There was also quite a bit of freeway noise all night long. We were in room 208 on the east side of the building.

The other issue I have with Choice Hotels as a chain is that they do not give you points if you stay as part of a group - unlike most other chains. I am not sure why that is? You are still paying money for the room and should be rewarded accordingly. Of course you will not get as many points because you are not paying as much money but that is fair. Other than that it was a nice stay and we would return in the future.

As a follow up I received this generic response from the hotel on their website - not addressing any of the problems I had or offering any opportunity to explain them or make anything right - don't expect any actual help:

Thank you for your feedback and for being a Choice Privileges member. We are pleased to here that you enjoyed the breakfast, proximity to the Mall, Starfire and Family Fun Center.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the points as they should be credited. We will follow-up.

Best Regards,

Amberly Bernal
Sales Manager
425-227-7200

Room Tip: Choose a room on the west side - away from the freeway noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family