Quality Inn & Suites Toppenish - Yakima Valley
USD 94
USD 83
Best Western Plus Vintage Valley Inn(Zillah)(Great Value!)
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Yakima)
USD 90
USD 70
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 124
USD 130
Quality Inn(Sunnyside)
USD 83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 97/night.

Oxford Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
USD 134
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2017

They photo copy (hard copy) your driver's license and will not let you delete info (date of birth) nor shred it on your departure. This is a very unfriendly place to stay and I was not at all comfortable with them having my identity information at their disposal, or not . . . if this doesn't bother you maybe the lack of TV reception both on Saturday and Sunday, reported but not fixed, a toilet that needed repair and way too small breakfast room (three tables) will. Worth the drive to Yakima to have good place to stay, not here!!

Room Tip: No room can be worth the poor customer service at this motel . . .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We were traveling through the area and stayed here for one night. We were originally going to stay in Yakima, but there was not a room available at the Quality Inn/Comfort Inn brand hotels that we usually stay at. So the reservation girl on the phone offered to stay in Toppenish, as it was just a short drive from Yakima. I wish I hadn't let her talk me into that and just had stayed elsewhere in Yakima. Upon arriving in the hotel room, we noticed that the non-smoking rooms and smoking rooms were in the same hallway, so the smoke smell drifted down the hallway. The bathroom was very tiny. The safe was locked open but was not functional. They provided an iron in the room but no ironing board (so I used the small area of the vanity/sink as my ironing board). The rooms were average sized. You could hear the people in the room next to you and upstairs (talking). The worse part of our night came to when I was using their guest laundry facilities. The washing machine worked just fine but the dryer was not drying our 1 load of clothes. I had already spent money to dry the clothes twice and they were STILL not dry. It was an hour past my bedtime because I had to wait up for them to dry. I told the front desk girl and she gave me enough money so that I could dry them a THIRD time. At this point I was so frustrated I took the clothes back to the room, laid them out all over the floor to air dry as much as possible, and then had to wake up early the next morning to dry them again. By the end of the third dryer cycle, most everything was dry enough to pack as we were moving on that day and couldn't hang out there and dry some more. We were not discounted anything for our stay, the front desk girl just said sorry and I'll let the manager know and gave me $1.50 for that third time drying; no follow-up from management. Didn't feel that was enough! The breakfast area was very small with only 3 tables and not room to move around. They had the usual carb type foods for breakfast. They also had sausage (which was overcooked and not edible) and eggs (which were good). The butter was cold/hard and it was not spreadable and there was very limited options on the pastries. The front desk service was average. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The staff were very discourteous - got my make-up on towel and they charged $20 for it - didn't even get to keep towel. Paid for 3 nights, we end up leaving after the second and then they refused to give us the refund for the last night. Worst place to stay in Toppenish.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank deenahoptowit
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Clean but cramped room with king size bed. No room around the small table. Decent breakfast and nice staff. Not Great restaurants nearby. WATCH your credit Card!!
We stayed 1 night...and we're charged for another+ !!! Waiting for a refund :(

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel was clean, but not like any Quality Inn we've ever stayed in. The bathroom was so small that you had to get between the wall and the toilet in order to shut the door. The rest of the room was ok and the bed was ok - nothing special for sure

Stayed: April 2017