“OMG...SUCH A SURPRISE!”
Review of Lele East and West

Lele East and West
Ranked #162 of 766 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were close by and hungry...and decided to give it a try. Thai Vietnamese cuisine...what could go wrong. I just couldn't make up my mind with all their delicious sounding offerings. Julie was our server and such a pleasure, she suggested the sizzling eggplant...what a treat! They have a separate bar area if you would like to have just a cocktail(s) and some starters. The decor is very unique for an Asian restaurant. Can't wait to go back to try something different.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! Went here with my niece and her friend. It was absolutely delicious. The atmosphere is amazing, love the decor. Service is fast and friendly! My dish was so good, I'll have to go back! Thank you!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Tried Lele East West, located near the Tacoma Mall, and was immediately impressed by the restaurant's decor. Very comfortable and chic!

We tried the green curry and Thai curry, both at 1 star spice ratings. Interestingly, the green curry was served with an extremely thin sauce as if it had been watered down to tamper the heat. The Thai curry had a thicker sauce and was delicious! Would definitely order it again.

Service was attentive. Water (more specifically water with a slice of cucumber) was topped off several times.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I watched an employee find a spot on a spoon and return it to the kitchen. Need I say more? Always very clean and you can see they take pride in the business. Our food is always served in a timely manner with a smile. We appreciate the vegetarian options. Never sat in the bar yet it looks well designed. I'd suggest giving them a try! A big improvement over Wendy's II that used to be in the same location. A nice surprise tucked away in a strip mall.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I am a long time fan of LeLe food. I have enjoyed both of the other two locations.
I was able to eat at this location twice recently and ate three different entrees.
I found the food good and the service good. I tried the Crying Tiger, the Thai curry, and the Panang curry. My long time favorite is their combo Vietnamese salad. Prices are consistent across the entrees and the menu offers choices. Carry out is available.
I like the décor of this newest place. The bar is cute. The place was clean. The location is handy right south of Tacoma Mall.

Been to Lele East and West? Share your experiences!