“Great food with great service”
Review of Pacific Grill

Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South 15th Street
Transit: Convention Center/15th & Commerce LINK light rail station. Pacific Grill is also serviced by many Pierce Transit and Sound Transit buses.
Description: Pacific Grill is Tacoma's Premier Dining Destination. Housed at the Historic Waddell Building in the heart of Downtown Tacoma, Pacific Grill is the perfect location for a delicious dinner, business lunch, Boozy Weekend Brunch or Happy Hour. Past Food & Wine Magazine Best New Chef, Gordon Naccarato, brings Tacoma & the South Sound a creative mix of New American, Seafood, Steaks & more. Enjoy Western Washington's Best Happy Hour in our Bar & Lounge!
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Went by for dinner, liked the food and service so much, went back for lunch, and wished I could have gone many more times!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

The food and cocktails are creative & tasty. The pricing is very reasonable for the quality of food and service you can expect here. I was initially worried about a dress code, but true to the PNW you wouldn't look out of place in a nice shirt and a paid of jeans which I really appreciated and is helpful when you're traveling! Definitely a must visit on your hit list if you're a foodie or just appreciate delicious food and a quirky cocktail.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My wife and I went to the brunch at Pacific Grill this past Sunday. While it is not a traditional buffet style brunch the food options on the brunch menu are more than ample and the food is exceptional. I had the Chicken Fried Steak along with the bottomless Bloody Mary. The portions were huge and the food was amazing. Expertly seasoned with just the right amount of hash browns and gravy. The Bloody Mary was also very good. I make my own Bloody Mary mix so I am very picky about my Bloody Mary's. This one I have to say is on par with my own. I like them spicy and this one fit the bill. The bacon wrapped sweet sausage garnish in the drink was also amazing. I would have eaten those as an entrée if they were on the menu. My wife had the BLT and the bottomless Mimosa. Her sandwich was made with perfectly toasted sourdough and was very tasty as well. The seasoned fries were also excellent. The service was excellent. The waiter was very attentive and was quick with another drink whenever the bottom of the glass started to show. The cost was very reasonable and the environment is fun and good for people watching from the tables in the front of the restaurant. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped here on the way to the airport. The food was delicious. I ordered the King Salmon as well as an Afragato, both were great. I sat near the bar and the waiter did an amazing job not only being my water but also being the bartender.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were down town and decided to stop for a quick bite, when we entered, there was a line waiting to be seated so we asked if the bar was available, to our amazement there were 2-3 tables ready and waiting. Same Great food and drink ! AMAZING Happy Hour menu

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Been to Pacific Grill? Share your experiences!