Review Highlights
Awsome place for my grandkids

We had heard about this place and decided to take my grandkids, they loved it and were able to... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2018
madmanroywa
roy wa
via mobile
Touch the Zebra!!!

Took my 2 year old to see the animals. It's a much smaller place than I thought, but it's very fun... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2018
SergeGTS
Auburn, Washington
via mobile

All reviews snakes sheep pony grandkids capybara fun
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Got a groupon for this place and took my 10, almost 11 yr old granddaughter. It was Saturday and opened at 11am...we got there closer to 12:30pm. There is not enough parking, so I suggest getting there before they open to snag a spot. The folks who work there are very nice and it was a fun experience. They are all ready to help you hold or pet an animal and talk with your about the animals. There is a party room, 2 family restrooms and a separate hand washing station. Out back there is a large, 3 bay slide that was an absolute hit. And for $8 your child can sit on the pony while the attendant walks her in circles on the asphalt that is near the slide. It seemed to be a good long ride and the attendant talked with my granddaughter the whole time, answering questions and just having conversation. One caveat from a grandma to you cute young mommies in your cute little boots or booties--check out the photo of my athletic shoes. Because, Yeah.

Those large animals, one on the lap of the lady I didn't ask permission to show her face...they are what the ROUS were patterned after in The Princess Bride. Except Consuelo and Hector are the sweetest animals. And if you sit down on the floor they will crawl into your lap and even go to sleep because they just love to be cuddled! There is a special reptile room (gramma doesn't do snakes). But in the main portion there was one bunny, a large tortoise under the bunny's table, those two ROUS's, 2 Cavy, a small cow, a soft alpaca, several goats, a prairie dog, a huge lizard, a pig and some birds in a cage. The fox was out for the day.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

It's strange that the petting zoo is in the middle of a strip mall. If you can get past that: the kids had a good time. There are plenty of animals to pet with the option to feed. Tons of goats who aren't shy about getting the food from you. The kids only lasted about 20 minutes before getting bored and we spent $30 for two kids, one adult, and two feeding options (ice cream cone and carrots).

1  Thank Briana M
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I absolutely LOVE this place! I take my grandkids and I think I have more fun than they do. I never thought that I would hold a snake, but I did! Oh, and a fox and snuggled with a capybara and a goat and a pig that thinks its a lap dog, errrr pig. Lamas, bunnies, a kangaroo, sheep, a horse that thinks its a unicorn and much more! The ladies that work there are amazing, and informative. You can pet, brush, feed and love on these animals all day for one low price. I cant say enough...juts go!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

This place is so much fun for those who love to pretty barn animals! The children love to pretty the goats and pigs. The little horse is so cute!!!!

1  Thank Tammytigger
Reviewed 16 August 2015

This indoor petting zoo is a great introduction for young children to experience farm and somewhat exotic animals in a relaxed environment. On the day we visited with our four year old grand-daughter, there were newborn pigs, goats, rabbits, ducks, chickens, a miniature cow and two wallabies. They also offer pony rides and can cater to birthday parties. The animals are used to being petted and the staff is very helpful.

2  Thank michael_smith56