All reviewsfree breakfastbeautiful lobbyfront desk staffroom was largeeasy accesskitchenettebedding
Reviewed 25 January 2018

This motel was difficult to get to because of construction, but it is in a good location relative to freeway access and was a comfortable place to stay. We would use it again if back in the Tacoma area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Great stay Cleans rooms great food at Milano Restaurant friendly staff
Bachemel pasta so delicious nice bar clean fitness center fair prices close from Tacoma dome if you stay there for long term trust me try every day different dich from Milano Restaurant

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
General M, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Started off with a requirement that we post a $150 damage deposit that would be refunded at check-out. At check-out they told me it would be a "a day or so". What a lousy way to treating your valued customers - it's demeaning and rude, and I'm done with Quality Inns. We had to wait quite some time just to check in. And this was just the start: Each time I had to lunge at the door to get into my room. The toilet seat wouldn't stay up. The desk chair would fall backwards if you don't sit straight up. The room was dark. The TV would not swivel to point at the chair supplied to watch it. The breakfast area counters were sticky with syrup and the food was poor. And it just goes on and on. Stay away from this one unless you just need a place to flop along the interstate for the night and don't mind paying a damage deposit that they might return "in a day or so".

Room Tip: As for a room in the main building if you have luggage. Otherwise you're in for quite a walk from your car.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I am sorry you feel that way about your stay. I will be addressing your concerns to our Management Team to ensure quality service is at hand. I hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Thank you for leaving a review; your comments help us pinpoint in what areas we need help. Because of you, our hotel continues to grow.

Management

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Was asked for $150 deposit on check-in, my check card was over daily limit, charged $100 on card and paid $60 cash, went to room, door fell out of frame, had to call front desk, they came and hammered the door in place. had shower, called front office for towels I was towels, I was asked why did I need more than one towel, I explained we just arrived and may take another shower next morning, I was told let towel dry and use it again. on checkout I forgot to ask for my cash deposit, I called and told front desk, I was told they will credit my CC, 2 months later and many excuses, no refund and last call I was told to go in and get the deposit, I live 1300 miles away in So Cal and this is Tacoma Washington Quality Inn.

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashur M
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stayed here several weeks ago. Would not ever stay again. Paid $150 for a Saturday night and it was way too much! Front desk was poorly run, hotel in a bad neighborhood. Hallway to room smelled and was dirty. Room smelled and was dirty. Bed was not clean. Never again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family