“Good junk food”
Review of Blazing Onion

Blazing Onion
Ranked #158 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

At this restoran we had a good food. Service was very good and very helpful becouse we didnot try anything before. I can recommend this restorant for good beer and food.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We have been a few times and each time tried something a little bit different. Each item has always been good.

My only complaint is the cleanliness of the tables...they are sticky due to the fact that they only get wiped. Open top tables need a scrubbing at least once a week to keep the layer of grime/grease/sugar from building up and becoming sticky.
I mentioned this to the day manager on the way out..have not returned since that visit to see if there is any improvement.
I will return as I like the food. I say this as I work in the hospitality industry.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good place to watch a game. Food is ok not the best I have had. The wait staff is great. The guys in our group ate everything they had plus alcohol. Sweet tea is tea with simple syrup you need to stir it or it will be all you drink at the bottom of your glass. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner and had a nice meal. The burgers and salads were quite good. The service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My daughter and I met for lunch at the Blazing Onion at the Tacoma Mall. I asked for my favorite beer but they didn't have it so I was given free samples of similar beers and I found a substitute for my usual. I had the Bacon, Blue Cheese Burger which was delicious and my daughter had the mushroom burger which she loved. The staff was by far the friendliest and most attentive I've encountered in a very long time. I'll definitely be back!