“A good change..”
Review of The Pita Pit

The Pita Pit
Ranked #156 of 766 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Had always considered going here but finally pulled the trigger after I saw a Groupon offer. The place we empty on a Friday around 1:30 so service was good since we were the only ones there. I got the Chicken Slovakia and my wife got the Gyro. Both were very good altho the process is a mirror image of Subway altho the variety and price was prob a bit better. Overall I'll return to use the other Groupon coupons and after that it will depend on if I'm in the neighborhood. It's a good option if you're looking for something different..

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Alot of options you would never think of in a pita. You can customize your own or pick from the menu. It's another healthy option rather than getting the same old subs.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

I <3 Pita Pit! The employees are always great to talk to and the food is fresh (most of the time). Out of all the fast food in the area, this is the only place I'll ever eat. If you have a PLU ID card, they'll give you a discount too!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

This place has been near me for a long time finally tried them with a Groupon deal. Very good pita and friendly prompt service. Ill be back!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

I love the Pita Pit!! I wish there were more around in town. I will never forget the first time my friend took me to one, I had the falafel pita pocket. Yummy!! It is hard to find great vegetarian options in many quick stop eateries and this is great place.
Always pleased