“$25 seafood buffet ”

Emerald Queen Casino I-5 International Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 840 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

All-you-can-eat seafood buffet for $25. How can you beat that? Alaskan king crab, snow crab, Dungeness crab, shrimps, fish... You will not be disappointed. Besides the seafood, the prime rib and desserts are great as well.

3  Thank rhubris

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

A+ service, slot machines east to follow, great wins, free soda,coffee & water. It's not a kid friendly place but a great place to spend a little and win a little. Also get comp. Buffet after 2 hours of play.

1  Thank Dale N T
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were at the Smokey Robinson concert last night. We had a delightful dinner at the International restaurant. He had Salmon, I had orange chicken. Delicious. The staff were attentive and pleasant.
We proceded to the concert. My husband walks with a cane while waiting on back surgery, but he gets around ok. I had a total hip replacement 2 months ago, but it popped out and back into the socket earlier in the day. The ER physician put me in a knee imobolizer for a week. I am unable to bend my leg at all. It turned out that our seats were very good, but in the middle of the row. I couldn't get in the aisle. I was in pain, and trying not to cry when our angel arrived.

Her name is Heidi. She is an usher at the showroom. I didn't want to ruin someone else's experience by asking for their aisle seats. I was officially crying now. She comforted me, and found us seats I could sit in on an aisle.

Heidi is everything valued in a good employee. She went the extra mile, and we were able to see the show.

The whole experience was great, we will definitely drive down again many times to come.

2  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I am a local. I go here often. I enjoy the casino after checking in for 2 hours worth of play to get my $25 food voucher. Thai restaurant at end of the casino is pretty good. Deli at front is average for deli. Buffet always has prime rib,ham,salmon, fresh fruit and a you create pasta bar. I always find things I go back for...King crab anyone? Clam chowder, salad bar is decent. Muscles ,clams, dessert.....

3  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Seriously, there are simply too many things wrong with this place to even begin to try to list them all, cheap, cheap environment, just tacky. Poorly planned, not enough parking, no service whatsoever from the time you get here to the time you leave. Oh yea, how do you spell "Attitude" ?? anyway, we still come here for one venue, and one venue only , the Battle at the Boat. For some reason, both my grown daughters like Boxing, and this is probably the best venue for Boxing that we have in the NW. So that's not saying much, but if you want to enjoy a night at the fights, this is where you have to come, I think they only promote 4-5 events a year, so we have been coming here for a number of years now. Yes we enjoy our evenings, but the venue itself is cheap construction, poorly designed, uninspiring to say the least. Eat on your way here, save your self the pain of having a waitress put her palm down on your table so she can rest her weight. Now you know the rest of the story.