“Breakfast!”

Shakabrah
Ranked #116 of 765 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great food. My friend and I shared a veggie skillet with potatoes. It was really good. I had a biscuit that was Tasty. Great service and a good latte made the experience perfect for breakfast.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

a wonderful place for a breakfast/brunch. I think it used to close at 2 but now it says 4pm. However, if no-one is there, they close by 2-3. the food is excellent and plentiful. It is full of locals and destination folks. All ages mixed together into a murmuring great Saturday morning brunch. Anything you order is good, but the indulgence of a plate full of one pancake is very hard to pass up.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Huevos Rancheros, my favorite. Funky spot with a homey feel in 6th Ave neighborhood. Get there early on Saturday for a table. Pancakes are delish!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I'm so glad we sat next to Mama K on a flight, to find out she was the new owner. And what a difference it's made. A delightful place, which fits anyone's morning mood, anytime! The menu covers anything anyone could want. My only suggestion - improve the juice menu.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Gosh, I really missed out on this opportunity to eat what looked like some really fun things. The pancakes ooze over the edge of the plate. The potatoes are stacked in a heap. Design your own potatoes or pancakes. I had bacon and a poached egg. Had I read the reviews ahead of time, I might have splurged and been more adventurous. My loss for sure! I won't make the same mistake next time I come!