“Really good”
Review of Ichiban Teriyaki

Ichiban Teriyaki
Ranked #163 of 765 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The tofu yakisoba was excellent. I was quite surprised how this little strip mall restaurant was so good. The noodles were cooked perfectly. The sauce was great. The only strange thing was getting a scoop of rice with a noodle dish. Overall a good value for a good product

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Phone order your meal for faster service. We walked in and were appalled that others who walked in after us to pick up phone orders were served before us. We waited 30 minutes for our order.

On the flip side -- the food was DELICIOUS!!! The portions were huge. One dinner could have been shared between my husband and myself.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Missed this last week due to a flat tire on I5 on our way to the beach.

Stopping in Auburn for the night with friend Steph. So, we stopped at Ichiban and got food to go for this evening. Never ceases to amaze me how deliciously consistent this place has been since I started eating lunch there in 1998-99. Every lunch for a year.

Same portions, same wonderful flavor. Delightful owners.

Got teriaki chicken, pork fried rice, chicken katsu, and kung pau chicken. Should be a great meal.

Hopefully we are able to return this coming August on our wsy back fown to the beach.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This place constantly delivers great food ans allot of it for a great price. The mama lady always takes care if me. She knows my granddaughter loves gyoza and she always throws some in for her.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

This place is not a fancy place at all. The food is great and the service is awesome. I have eaten here a few times and no one left feeling upset or that their food wasn't good. Portions are just right and fresh food! If you like teriyaki meals this place is a must dine place for you in Tacoma/Fife, WA.