“Quick Dinner in Bar”

C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
C I Shenanigan's Seafood & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 808 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: McCarver
Description: This classic Tacoma waterfront seafood and steak restaurant has been entertaining guests since 1983. CI's dining room provides warm, casual elegance with sweeping views of the Olympic Mountains and Commencement Bay. During the summer months, join them for casual dining or an impromptu gathering on their spacious deck. Guests enjoy succulent steaks, brilliant fresh seafood and other fine Northwest Cuisine. Choose from an extensive list of Washington and California wines, freshly shaken signature martinis and cosmopolitans; the ultimate accompaniment to any menu choice. Try one of their freshly made desserts to top off the memorable experience. CI's banquet facilities can accommodate parties as small as 10 and as large as 200. Their Special Events Coordinator will be happy to provide all the information and help needed to plan such events. Please come enjoy the service and hospitality of the gracious staff at CI Shenanigans.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We dropped in on a Saturday night for a quick dinner. We decided to just sit in the bar and order from their. The bartender was busy, but the service was fast and friendly. We both ordered a salad, I had the wedge and my wife had the salmon. I ordered it without dressing, my wife asked it be on the side. Both salads came drenched in dressing. I sent my back. I can't understand why restaurants don't always put the dressing on the side. Both salads were tasty and large. They should offer a half salad also, it is not necessary to make they large enough for two people.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect views , but very poor service I was close to the kitchen , food got burned , waiter came out much to later to explain why it was taking so long and apologize, there was visitable confusion, other patron had drinks and decided to leave very poor service but the lemon drops were excellent , must be short staff on a Friday night

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I fell in love not only with the food but with the view of the sound!! You have many wonderful choices to choose from on their menu. The staff wasn’t rushing you which I appreciate. You should get reservations in advance it’s a popular place.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

C.I. Shenanigans, First I want to share an experience we had yesterday 3-4-2018 at the restaurant. We have been here many times as well as my wife's company when they bring allot of people and business there so we are not new to the restaurant. We came Sunday because we do enjoy the brunch on Sundays and the atmosphere there. We live in Gig Harbor and no we are not snooty people we love getting out and enjoying all that Washington offers. The Lunch we had was not good for the most part, most of the food was one of 2 ways except the salad - Overcooked or under cooked. The adventure started with the front door staff allot of young door greeters (which is fine) just huddled together and really did not want to offer much help. We asked if we could sit at a table and they said no we are full there is nothing available so either the Bar or you will have to come back another time. We did go in to see what it would be like, 8-10 booths and 3 little tables were available. We asked and was told no those are reserved only. To be honest I was thrown back a little no names on tables or anything just you can't sit here, we did not feel important enough to your restaurant. We ate a little humble pie because we came all the way over to enjoy again for the umpteenth time we have come there. We did sit at the bar which was ok except the waitress behind the bar started to be annoyed when we asked for coffee and got this small little cup, 2 sips later it's gone, wait another 20 minutes for another. The other people serving in the bar each time they came up for drinks were complaining about something there. The experience was not that good and figured maybe you had an off day but we were not impressed especially for what we spent for a small lunch with uncooked and overcooked food. We came home and made some lunch so we would not go hungry. Sad.

To top it all off while we ate talked and tried to ignore this stuff after an hour we decided to go, 1 of those booths were filled up with 4 people in the whole hour we were there. There was 2 tables sitting with food and dishes on it for a good 30 minutes.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

It used to be a treat to eat here. The lobster bisque was rich and delicious but my husband’s fish and chips was so greasy he left half the coating on his plate and still felt queasy afterwards. My sole was ok though a little over cooked.