See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2007

This hotel was horrific. I was disgusted by the smell of our room, the huge amount of loud obnoxious behaviour throughout the parking lots that was allowed by the management. The police were even there! The shampoo was in ketchup size packets and when I asked the front desk for another "packet" they said they didnt have any and I had to work with what was there. The non smoking room reaked of stale smoke and dog. You really have to be tired to take a room in this place, because that's the only way you're going to get any sleep.

Stayed: August 2007
2  Thank MsWendyAnna
Reviewed 15 August 2004

This Ramada Inn was clean, but had a real budget feel to it in the furnishings and the amenities. For example the ice machine was not working in our area so had to go to the main office. There were 2 towels in the room for the four of us. I called the main desk hoping that someone could bring us more towels. They told me to come and get them. okay. However, the front desk person was pleasant and helpful checking in and out. And the price was $78 for a room with a separate bedroom and a pullout sofabed in the small living area. A small fridge too. So as they say, you get what you pay for.

3  Thank goingonatripee