“Tiny shop”

Brown & Haley's Outlet Stores
Ranked #2 of 25 Shopping in Tacoma
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I grew up with Mountain Bars, Almond Roca and Aplets & Cotlets, so it was fun to see them all at the store. Be warned - this is a tiny store with barely enough room to turn around. On the plus side - it is packed with goodies at reasonable prices. Worth 5 minutes if you are nearby, but don't make a special effort.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Wow, never knew Almond Roca made some many different flavors and different candies. The Cashew and Macadamia nut rocas are really good and so is the peppermint one! The shop is really tiny and the cashier was so nice and helpful, She showed me where cheaper options were since most of the items I purchased weren't gifts. I definitely recommend stopping by if you love Almond Rocas!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Very clean and professions. Their HQ offices are next door -- very lovey. I went in to pick a donated basket that will be shown at the 2017 Silver Tea in Olympia. I sent in my request by email and to my surprise Lindy Fullmer replied. I inquired about a possible donated gift basket. I sent her a flyer of our event and within a hour I received a YES. What a wonderful surprise. Brown and Haley are the first out of Olympia merchants to donate a basket. I am thrilled, my auxiliary is thrilled and I know the person who receives this basket will be over the moon happy. TK YOU SO MUCH. Julie Pietz

2  Thank Ann C
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I am not sure why the last reviewer said this store was closed for good. My family went last Monday (MLK Day) and it was open. There were at least 6 different types of chocolate Almond Roca we could sample and we bought a couple of 99 cent bags. So many yummy choices and so cheap!

2  Thank Tofurry
Reviewed 7 January 2017

I never got around to stopping by this store. I finally went there on Dec. 31, 2016 and they have a sign on their door stating that they no longer serve the public at this location and to go to the one in Fife, 3500 20th St E, Fife, WA 98424. This is open every day 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM except Sunday.

2  Thank RobertLynn