“It was more than I had expected. I requested and received a Gift Basket for the Salvation Army. I was so impressed.”

Brown & Haley's Outlet Stores
Ranked #2 of 25 Shopping in Tacoma
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Very clean and professions. Their HQ offices are next door -- very lovey. I went in to pick a donated basket that will be shown at the 2017 Silver Tea in Olympia. I sent in my request by email and to my surprise Lindy Fullmer replied. I inquired about a possible donated gift basket. I sent her a flyer of our event and within a hour I received a YES. What a wonderful surprise. Brown and Haley are the first out of Olympia merchants to donate a basket. I am thrilled, my auxiliary is thrilled and I know the person who receives this basket will be over the moon happy. TK YOU SO MUCH. Julie Pietz

2  Thank Ann C

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I am not sure why the last reviewer said this store was closed for good. My family went last Monday (MLK Day) and it was open. There were at least 6 different types of chocolate Almond Roca we could sample and we bought a couple of 99 cent bags. So many yummy choices and so cheap!

2  Thank Tofurry
Reviewed 7 January 2017

I never got around to stopping by this store. I finally went there on Dec. 31, 2016 and they have a sign on their door stating that they no longer serve the public at this location and to go to the one in Fife, 3500 20th St E, Fife, WA 98424. This is open every day 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM except Sunday.

2  Thank RobertLynn
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Every kind of Almond Roca there is there very helpful staff free samples you cant go wrong here I got plenty for my friends down here in So Cal.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

A small store with big yummy treats. If you love Almond Roca you'll love this place! A wide selection of first quality and seconds. Let me say that the seconds taste as good as the ones that you pay high prices at home.