“Store is no longer open.”

Brown & Haley's Outlet Stores
Ranked #2 of 25 Shopping in Tacoma
Reviewed 7 January 2017

I never got around to stopping by this store. I finally went there on Dec. 31, 2016 and they have a sign on their door stating that they no longer serve the public at this location and to go to the one in Fife, 3500 20th St E, Fife, WA 98424. This is open every day 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM except Sunday.

2  Thank RobertLynn

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Every kind of Almond Roca there is there very helpful staff free samples you cant go wrong here I got plenty for my friends down here in So Cal.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

A small store with big yummy treats. If you love Almond Roca you'll love this place! A wide selection of first quality and seconds. Let me say that the seconds taste as good as the ones that you pay high prices at home.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

It is a small shop, but the bargains are BIG! Samples were given with smiles~ If you like Brown & Haley candy (and who doesn't!?) you should stop by when you are in the area~

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

When I visit Tacoma I have family members that can't wait until I get home-- because they want to see what I brought home from the Almond Roca factory store!

The small round building was at the Seattle worlds fair in 1962 as a ticket booth. As a side note: Elvis was there & they even have a plaque to memorialize his visit.