“yummy”

Brown & Haley's Outlet Stores
Ranked #2 of 25 Shopping in Tacoma
Reviewed 11 July 2016

A small store with big yummy treats. If you love Almond Roca you'll love this place! A wide selection of first quality and seconds. Let me say that the seconds taste as good as the ones that you pay high prices at home.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

It is a small shop, but the bargains are BIG! Samples were given with smiles~ If you like Brown & Haley candy (and who doesn't!?) you should stop by when you are in the area~

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

When I visit Tacoma I have family members that can't wait until I get home-- because they want to see what I brought home from the Almond Roca factory store!

The small round building was at the Seattle worlds fair in 1962 as a ticket booth. As a side note: Elvis was there & they even have a plaque to memorialize his visit.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Almond Roca is the signature Sweet Taste of Tacoma and a must have treat to take back home. The outlet stores are especially affordable for those on a budget and want to bring back something special made in Tacoma.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

First off, they no longer have the factory tours. Second, do not let that keep you away. A very friendly woman answered every question we had about the candy and the company. And she offered samples of everything we asked for, and oddly enough, bought about all we sampled. There were products we do not normally see in stores and wow it was great to find. I picked up a box of 24 Peanut Butter Mountain Bars for about $12 bucks, heaven. Great Northwest made products, and they still "Make them Dailey".