“excellent food”

Ranked #162 of 765 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My salad Niçois was excellent with a nicely-prepared chunk of salmon. I was happy I had requested the dressing on the side, because I disliked it - fortunately, the salad was delicious without it. My companion was delighted with her half sandwich and fries. Everyone around us seemed happy with their food and drinks. No wonder the place was full.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and her best friend Rave about the Cafe Bistro at Nordstrom all of the time. Anytime we go to the catacomb a mall or any mall that has a Nordstrom we have to go eat there. Our trip to the Tacoma Mall did not disappoint. We had outstanding service outstanding food and an overall great trip.
You order your food at the front desk they lead you to a table or a waiter serves you and takes care of your needs and then brings you out your food when it is completed. Our waiter Chris was absolutely outstanding he got snacks for our baby (rasins and crackers) in addition to taking care of our own needs.

The Nordstrom Cafe Bistro provides you with the same quality service that you can expect from all other Nordstrom Associates.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Everything is fantastic! The goat cheese arugula chicken panini is delicious. The fresh mango Sangria drink is amazing and my daughters grilled cheese with fresh fruit, fries and milk was perfect.

1  Thank David U
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Very good salmon with mushrooms and risotto you just can't go wrong on this dish very tasty and savory this is my first choice second is the salmon salad

1  Thank Jazzierose1
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We've actually skipped the Mall and have come to the Nordstrom Cafe just to eat. Great salads, sandwiches, pizza. Plus it's reasonably priced and quick. Service is very friendly and attentive also. You order and pay before you sit down so make sure you have some cash on hand to tip the servers at the end.

1  Thank JC A