“Great place for gatherings or parties”

Indochine Asian Dining Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Indochine Asian Dining Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 840 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

A beautiful place to meet a group or have a party. They spent some money on this place. The food is respectable and located in a great location. You can walk to three museums from here.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here today. I had the red curry chicken dish 4 peppers and it was absolutely delicious.. just the right amount of bite! My husband had the prawn soup and he loved it too!! Our niece had the walnut prawn dish that was delicious. We had the coconut cake dessert and it was unbelievable as well. Atmosphere is very subtle and calming with the water feature!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I praised this place in my last review. Yesterday the food was average for lunch. Service was excellent. What got to me is now the have a mandatory 18% for a tip added to your bill. I can understand large parties, but for two people? I learned how to tip 40 years ago and I certainly don't need to be INFORMED of what I must tip that is already added to my bill.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had a meal that was a mix of highs and lows. Both of our dishes were outstanding. However, our service started out bad and got worse. Our server, Paris, was rarely around, and when she was there, did not provide anything resembling service. Possibly, this is because the restaurant charges an 18% service change and she was not expecting a tip on top of that. If so, she created a self fulfilling prophecy.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Visit with family and we had Orange chicken so crunchy and yummy, Pad Thai was full of flavor and the gelato/ice cream so many delicious flavors is difficult to have one flavor only! Best combination of chocolate & pistachio.
Tamie Hamilton