“So Good!”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I believe everything is made to order so there is a bit of a wait. We waited 40 min to eat. I ordered the southern comfort meal which consisted of seitan and mashed potatoes with gravy, mac and pease, greens and a hush puppy, all pretty filling. I have no complaints about anything and finished my plate in about 5 minutes. My husband ordered the TLT, which was also delicious and pretty fresh. The rice and beans that came with this sandwich weren't as good but overall everything was perfect. I'm pregnant and I've been thinking about that meal for a couple of days now. Lol. I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Don't come here expecting fast service or dirt-cheap prices, but it is the best vegan food to be had in Washington State (in my opinion). Delicious burgers and spiced foods, no matter what I've tried here it's been unbelievably delicious. Been eating here for years and it's always been stellar. One of my favorite restaurants ever

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

While being back home for a few weeks my friend invited me to his favorite restaurant for lunch in Tacoma. I ordered a jalapeño mozzarella burger which was delicious. It's hard to get a burger fix being vegan while working out of country a lot. I was very pleased with the service and dining experience. Nice place for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We were excited to find a vegan restaurant on our trip through Washington. It was a cute restaurant with lots to choose from. I wish I had chosen something a little healthier. The food was good but very fatty. I had the mushroom melt and hubs had jajapeno mozzarella burger. He enjoyed his and I enjoyed mine, but normally eat low or no oil, so this wasn't the best for that. It's expensive, but the portion is good.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Food was so good, 100% vegan. The service was pleasant. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it was a hole in the wall sort of restuarant that didn't have alot of ambience. Chili Mac and yease soooooo good.

Been to Quickie Too? Share your experiences!