USD 121
USD 205
Official Website
  • Restaurant
USD 109
Shilo Inns Tacoma(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
USD 136
Hotels.com
USD 131
USD 115
USD 145
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We attended a March event and had good seats on the side of the hall. They were chairs, not bleachers. Less room than on the worse economy seat airline you can think of. I am 5'9" and it was a squeeze for my knees. I weigh 175 Lbs and it was tight.
It appears that floor seating has the most knee room. Don't know about the bleachers in the back. Other than that not a bad venue. Sound system not great...echoes the night we attended

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This was a Great venue and amazing concert. Security was friendly and helpful. there was a Detour for construction so that was a bummer as well as $25 parking other wise great. The place was huge .we took out kids for a once in a lifetime opportunity .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2016

In March I went to an RV show there. Very nice place to go and spend a day. I stayed at the Hotel and got a chance to visit the downtown area. I enjoyed the fact it is within walking distance of EVERYTHING. I enjoy the fact the transportation options are ALSO fabulous.

Room Tip: This is not a Hotel, it is an event center.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2014

The front desk staff were very friendly, professional and helpful. Room clean & spacious. Maids friendly & professional. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Great variety and quality. Smiling staff.

Room Tip: All I know is our room had a view of the Tacoma Dome and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel -- rooms guaranteed to be ready for 3 pm check in. Upon arriving at the hotel at 4:30 our room was not ready. The front desk clerk offered me a lesser room which was clean and ready (2 fulls vs 2 queens) but with no price adjustment. When I declined she told me I'd have to wait for an undetermined amount of time and should sit in the lobby -- she would come find me when our room was ready. After waiting a full hour I went back to the front desk and demanded a room (it's now 5:30). We secured a room at 5:45; however the front desk clerk was visibly perturbed. Trying to access our room was another ordeal. The hotel was sold out and one of the elevators was broken. No sign was posted, we waited 20 min to get a ride to the 3rd floor. When asked if we could use the stairs we were told "NO" due to a party that was going on in one of the meeting rooms. In order to leave the 3rd floor we used the stairs -- the stairwell smelled, old garbage was on the floors and there was a large pool of standing water. The door leaving the stairwell to the main floor was partially blocked with a table which we had to squeeze under in order to get our the door -- a serious fire hazard. No room service was available although it is advertised on their web sight and there are ice machines on only 2 floors as opposed to the advertisement that there is ice available on every floor. Carpet in the hallways was badly stained and there was garbage left outside many of the rooms. Overall, poor service, poor quality and poor value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family