USD 109
USD 147
USD 193
  • Pool
USD 145
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanhot tubfront desk staffcontinental breakfastindoor poolrestaurants and shoppingpleasant stayhard boiled eggsolive gardennice breakfastwaffle makerthe breakfast areaeasy accessthird floorking roomgreat place to stay
Reviewed 23 January 2018

My fiance and I have stayed here several times when he's played shows up in Tacoma/Seattle. I really love this place. The major draw for us is the fact that checkout is at noon (sometimes they can accommodate 1PM!), and the pool/hot tub/sauna is open 24 hours. This is unheard of at most places we've stayed. They also offer complimentary breakfast. We preferred our King bedroom to the Queen bedroom; it seemed more newly renovated. Both rooms were clean and comfortable though. The check in desk is also open 24 hours, which is great for late arrivals. The staff are very, very friendly, even in the middle of the night. A gentleman offered us towels and made sure everything was to our liking when we were using the pool/spa area around 2 in the morning. We would definitely visit again!

Room Tip: King bedroom
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Do not live there. The customer service is really bad. The front desk lady will refuse anything you want. And her English is hard to understand too. It is also more expensive than other hotels nearby. Even it looks like a 3-star hotel, I will not go there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yuqiang M
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We arrived late in the evening, but Amanda, the host behind the desk, made us feel fully welcome. She answered our questions and gave us a room that was perfect for our needs. The morning's breakfast was more than ample. We'll stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Brooke R
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Paid $100 for an average and somewhat run down room. Very few people were there. Curtains didn’t fully close. Traffic noise loud all night. Be cautious because this is a highly trafficked area right by a freeway and very busy access road. Lots of other places within a mile. Overpriced.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

It's been about 25 years since I've stayed here, so wasn't sure what to expect. Being clean is important, but also, I highly value quiet. Both met my expectations. I couldn't hear doors slamming or conversations in the hallway. I was in a hurry in the morning, so appreciated the choices of breakfast sandwiches or burritos that I could heat and take on the run. I happened to leave my coat in the eating area due to rushing. I called the next day from home and they immediately sent it to me through UPS. I highly recommend staying here for an over all pleasant experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple