“Enjoyable Overall...”

Berryland Cafe
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Sumner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2016

We visited at around 10 am on a Saturday morning. When we entered we were told to take any table. There were only about three tables occupied at the time and we chose a booth towards the back. We were asked about coffee right away. We browsed the menu which offers full and half orders and decided to split a one meat omelette. The coffee refills were plentiful and the water levels remained above empty. Our meal arrived with a smile. The hash browns were crisp, as requested. The toast was accompanied bu homemade jam and the omelette was fluffy. My only complaint would be the cheese was not melted in the omelette. My personal like is for the cheese to be melted around the meat. All in all the waitstaff was personable, never let our drinks get depleted and the food was good; would visit again in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

We happened on this local place right on the Sumner main street and are glad we did.

It is a small, local diner - not fancy but good food and service.

I had the breakfast platter at lunchtime and it was perfect. Largest biscuits I've ever seen!

Service was fast. The place was cozy and filled with locals.

This place just went on my short-list of places to go in the area.

1  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed 27 October 2015

This little cafe is nestled quietly in between all the antique shops in downtown Sumner. It is cute, it is small, but it is also only only a few hours each day. Good down home cooking, great pies. The atmosphere needs some help.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Nice little diner...on main street...old fashioned in a good way. Breakfasts are always good, arrive hot, great coffee. Friendly service...and table neighbors can be a little close because it's a small place...but everybody is friendly so it's all good. They will be expanding to the space next door soon....yay! Oh..yes. PIE. Don't miss the PIE!

1  Thank CathyC-ham
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I stopped in for a slice of strawberry rhubarb pie and a jar of raspberry rhubarb jam. Great prices and the pie and jam did not disappoint! I recommend this spot for pie!

Been to Berryland Cafe? Share your experiences!