“Nice Road Side Diner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick dinner and was pleasantly surprised with the service and quality of food. I asked that my Salmon be cooked medium rare and it was perfect - moist and delicious. Husband had the fish and chips - good all around. Nice selection of beer and some wines. Specialty cocktails are available, too. Worth a stop if you're near Stevenso .

2  Thank Sue B

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Great food and reasonably priced. The service was fast and efficient. My salad was fresh and the kids french fries were delicious.

2  Thank Phyllis S
Reviewed 3 August 2017

By "mob" I mean it in a nice way. High backed booths. Very nice staff. Excellent dinner and wine. We sat in the window booth. Not exactly mob style. Fun dinner.

1  Thank farmernorm
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We ate a late lunch here and really enjoyed it. The menu had plenty of good choices. Our food was good and the service was attentive.

2  Thank Donna D
Reviewed 20 July 2017

When traveling to different places, I like to try local specialties. I had the smoked salmon over pasta with alfredo sauce. It was very good. Just be prepared for a very strong, smoky flavor of the salmon; not like the "smoked salmon" found in Florida grocery stores. Also, the cocktails were very reasonably priced. Enjoy!

1  Thank dano5659