“Meeting New Friends”

Aracelia's II
Ranked #167 of 949 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We were able to meet some new friends there. I knew them, through another friend on Facebook.....but we finally got to meet in person and it was a delightful evening. Our waitress was awesome! The food was very good and the company was fabulous!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

If you go I recommend the the oyster Rockefeller and the Ahi either way, I prefer the seared rare pieces on Fukaki rice with a wasabi sauce! I also had the 1&1/2 pound of Alaskan king crab Wow!!Sorry folks I don't drink but I do have a passion for creme brûlée.All in all I go here as much as possible, and you will love it

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The food was not good. It was too sweat for my tast and the service was slow even though we were the only ones there. Won't go back

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Aracelia's shredded beef enchiladas (with green sauce) and tamales are delicious. This is a favorite stop for a weekly business lunch and also an occasional dinner. Good value, family atmosphere in the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Aracelia's has become our favorite Mexican restaurant in the Spokane area. We stop in whenever we are on that side of town, and have always enjoyed excellent service and hot and tasty food. Over several visits we have tried most of their menu selections, and been pleased with them all. We love small, privately-owned restaurants, and this one tops our list of favorites.

Been to Aracelia's II? Share your experiences!