“Great food, great value”

Gerardo's Authentic Mexican
Ranked #305 of 949 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Excellent casual (order at the counter) Mexican food at a great price. MUCH better food than their competitor down the street. This is THE place for Mexican in Spokane. If you like seafood, try the shrimp burrito. This would be an $18 item in a restaurant; here about $4.50. They also have a ceviche tostada (shrimp) that is excellent. Great enchiladas. This is a comfortable, nicely decorated, clean, friendly place that will satisfy your craving for Mexican food at an extremely reasonable price. I would say even below cheap compared to the sit-down Mexican restaurants in Spokane which, frankly, are not very good and way overpriced.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Driving around Spokane waiting to get into the hotel and feeling like something Mexican, we found this place with a search on our phone. Looks like fast food from the outside, lots of custom choices inside, made fast for you. Don't be deceived by the pictures, the orders are big. I got a chimichanga, which was nearly the size of half a loaf of bread, full of chicken, really good. My wife got the nachos, and should have gotten a half order. The only negative I would say were the salsas for the chips, which were probably authentic, but not to my taste. I'd stop here again anytime to try more stuff.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Let me say that I've been to all the late night Mexican places in town, and Gerardos is the one that I have a great experience at every time. Clean place, friendly staff, and the best huevos rancheros!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We picked this spot due to good reviews....maybe we made a poor menu choice. Pollo asado chicken burrito was very rich and oily. I was expecting grilled chicken.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Cheap mexican food gotta love it! The chicken burrito weighs as much as a baby and costs around $6. They now have a location and cheney!