“Great food, fast service!”

Maracas Mexican Grill
Ranked #207 of 949 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Living in several different states that are known for good Mexican food, I find Spokane was hard to find it. There have been only 3 mexican restaurants that are up to par and this is definitely one of them (and the closest). All their food is delicious and their asada is amazing! Definitely try to asada tacos for a "street cart" experience. I am in love with good street cart tacos, and they have them here! Also, their nachos are pretty good, enchiladas, most of the menu I have tried has not disappointed. Good beans and rice as well. The only thing that doesn't bring me back more is the prices are a little high, but hey, its worth it.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

Beat Mexican Food In Town. Nice Place and great service. Nice that it's on the S Hill too... so close to home .

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Maracas has been open for a few months - and we have eaten there about six times. Every time the service is wonderful, the food is delicious and the margaritas are yummy! The shrimp dishes are so good!! You can't go wrong and this has got to be the freshest and most authentic Mexican food in Spokane.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

This little place is a hidden gem on the South Hill. We found it only because the eatery next door was packed. We were greeted by Juan at the door, directed to our table and within seconds were eating chips and very tasty salsa. The place is neat and clean, a must for me! Their menu is huge but I tried the tortilla soup which came in a huge bowl packed with grilled chicken, avocado, veggies and tortilla strips, all in one of the richest broths I've ever tasted. The price was an unbelievable $5.95 compared to the $13.95 I have paid in other establishments. My husband had tacos and black bean soup, another winner. When we found out they were open on Sundays we mentioned that we love Huevos Rancheros after church but no one in Spokane makes them. Well, last Sunday they made them for the whole family and they were great! So, if you're ever on south hill of Spokane please try Maracas, it's wonderful, but the location is hidden so Juan and his family need our support. It's on 57th in the Albertson's center next to Great Clips. Tell him the "Huevos Rancheros Family" sent you.

2  Thank Forkingitout
Reviewed 6 February 2015

Delicious food! We have been to Maracas twice now and plan to become regulars. The restaurant is cozy and warm. Servers are friendly and attentive. Prices are reasonable. This is a great place to go as a couple, a family, or with friends. Highly recommended!

1  Thank FourTravelers6307

Been to Maracas Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!