“Consistency with this brand”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I travel with a dog, and Best Western has always been able to give me a room across the hall from the elevator or near an exit door on the first floor. I stayed during a volley ball tournament and was surprised at how quiet my room was. Very comfy bed and plenty of pillows. Decor a nice contemporary style.
I'm never up for breakfast so I can't review that.
Easy on & off I-90.

Room Tip: My room was right across the hall from an elevator and yet was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
AsstMgrSpokane, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Thank you for the comments. We love that you can easily travel with your dog at our hotels. I am very happy that your room stayed quiet even though you were near the elevator and it was a volleyball tournament weekend. Again thank you for all the compliments. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can do for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Spokane.

Best Western Plus
Peppertree Airport Inn

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We stayed here as we transitted through the US to Canada interior. Our arrival was met by a shuttle bus at the airport, check-in was seamless. Our room however was next to the lift and we requested another room as we could here the ping of the lift each time. We were accommodated without hesitation, and moved to an equal layout - king bed!

All the facilities are what you'd expect of a Best Western. Clean & tidy room, large TV, coffee/tea making facilities, exceptional bed linen and comfort.

The free shuttle bus to and from the city & surrounds was a bonus!

Breakfast was super substantial, if you're a big eater, then go across to Denny's for all the grease you can muster in one sitting!

Overall, great place to stay with great service!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
AsstMgrSpokane, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

Thank you for the great review. I am glad you were able to use our 24 hour shuttle. I appreciate the compliments to our staff. Glad we could accommodate you in a room away from the elevator. I hope you had a wonderful trip and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Spokane. If there is anything I can do for you please feel free to contact me personally.

Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn

Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stayed here the evening of January 31st, 2012, prior to catching an early morning flight. Check in and check out were handled promptly and professionally. We were on an extended trip and needed to park our car for a month. The front desk was very helpful in allowing us to leave the car at the hotel for a price that was nearly half that of any other option! The rooms were clean and well appointed, in room internet connection was great, as was the morning breakfast. We used their shuttle service to the airport which was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Clean, spacious and well appointed rooms, friendly and professional staff. Good price!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
AsstMgrSpokane, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2012

Thank you for the nice comments. I am glad you were able to utilize our park & fly option. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a tripadvisor review. We appreciate all the compliments and recommendations.

Best Western Plus
Peppertree Airport Inn

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Stayed here prior to catching an early morning flight. Service at check-in and check-out was quick and professional. They were a great help with multiple shuttle runs to the airport/casino. Rooms were spacious and clean and the beds were comfortable. The folks here even helped my mom get some fruit for breakfast hours before they were to start serving it. I would definately recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Holly Noe

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Stayed December 31st 2011. Check in was very quick and very pleasant. I had e-mailed the hotel earlier requesting a third floor room away from freeway and was very pleased to have received it, We were able to have our outside door open without any problem. There was a Dennys right across from the entrance of the hotel and there was ample parking, The complimentary breakfast was more than expected with lots of tables and TVs. Rooms were spacious and although we were given two double bed ( had requested a King) they were very big and still a lot of room to sit on the sofa and watch TV.. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to other travellers who want to be near the airport or casino.... there was a complimentary shuttle every half hour. A wonderful stay

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
HollyNoe, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2012

Wow! Thank you so much. It is so nice of you to take the time to write us such a wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed your New Years Eve, and were able to utilize our shuttle service to the Northern Quest Casino. Thank you again.