“Price was so Right! Stayed another Night!” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Motel 6
Ranked #37 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Salmo, Canada
“Price was so Right! Stayed another Night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

The room was nice, everything you need. But the the price is what brought me here. Very decent. Yes I will return and I will tell any others . Thank you see u again. Great getaway.

Room Tip: Ask for room that faces the back area.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bigfork, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2011

My wife and I keep coming back each year, in large part because Suzette is the General Manager. It is also the only facility within a short drive to our family and grandchildren.

Howard Johnson on Division is the only place centrally located between downtown and north valley, and I am thankful that the accommodations suit my needs. I am disabled, and a nice king size bed in a room on the third floor facing the trees in the back is just what I need for a good nights sleep.

My wife is up early to make the trip downstairs to the free breakfast, and there are plenty of choices to make a decent meal. The waffles are exceptional.

We also fill up the refrigerator in our room, and we use the microwave to make my special blend of hot chocolate in the morning. (Suzette, if you want the recipe let us know).

Overall, the king bed and pillows have been great for us, the bath, shower, and hot water is superb, the free TV and cable, refridge, microwave, and air conditioner - all good and keeping us coming back.

I read in an earlier review that Suzette had improved the internet wifi. I hope so, because when I sit in bed with my laptop I can either watch free movies at netflix or I can do my volunteer work at a web site. There was a time when the front desk staff said the wifi was always going down because of the cable company, and that day it took 7 hours to come back on. So I left to visit family. At my age it seems that the internet is becoming more of a crutch for the things I am faced with, and sad to say - I believe a lot more people will be relying on a stable signal to stay in touch.

Again, thanks for being there when we arrive.

All our best, Jeremy and Lugene.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side appear to be best for us. Also, if they have recently upgraded any rooms, y...
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Cheney, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

Good price, room was fine. Swimming pool and hot tub were exceptionally nice for this price. This was 1/3 of the price of the Holiday Inn Express and it has the same amenities. Pool, breakfast, etc.... It is so nice to be able to spend less and have more. The staff is very friendly.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Meridian, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

Stayed here for a weekend class at Gonzaga U. Its literally right down the street. I arrived after a very early flight at 0900 and the receptionist let me check in-which was very nice... (the hotel does not have an airport shuttle-it was a $20 cab ride). Make sure to check out Ferguson's Cafe which is right around the corner-YUM! Hotel breakfast was your average 2-3 star hotel continental breakfast. Very mediocre, but its what was expected. Only complaint was my room was poorly insulated and the room heater seemed too small to heat the area. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

We stayed here with another couple for 3 nights on a shopping weekend. We were put in side by side rooms. Check in was efficient and very friendly. The breakfast was simple but very good! The waffle machine was popular! Rooms were standard but very clean. Pool was very warm but the hottub was out of order. This needs to be fixed ASAP! The friendly staff made our stay there very comfortable, made us feel very welcome! We had the best sleeps we have ever had in hotel beds, very comfortable! If your not expecting the ritz I don't know how you couldn't find this property excellent and a great value!

• Stayed November 2011