“Great food”

Atilano's Mexican Food
Ranked #348 of 949 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

grat food...about the most authentic Mexican food in Spokane, great prices too. You know its true a Mexican place, in addition to the great food, by the questionable sanitation, mispelled signs, parking lot full of potholes general star of semi disrepair of the dining room but if you've been to Mexico, you know those are signs of authenticity.

I go here a couple times a months..Atilanos burrito is my favorite.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I love coming here often as I especially enjoy the Atilano's namesake burrito the Atilano's Burrito. I usually add cilentro to make it taste even better!

I've enver gotten ill eating here and I've always enjoyed the food that I've gotten. It's always been a favorite in Spokane.

Would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

The enchiladas here are really good and reasonable. The server was very friendly and made sure I had extra condiments and napkins.

1  Thank fool4travelin
Reviewed 27 January 2015

Great value, great food, one of my fav quick places to eat. The combo plates are huge lots of good quality food for a low price

Been to Atilano's Mexican Food? Share your experiences!