“family run”

Add it.
Slickrock Burrito
Ranked #252 of 949 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I always like to help the local places..nice big burritos. You choose what you want , good choices of not only fillings but tortilla as well.

2  Thank NicePerson1

Reviewed 4 November 2016

OK, as ground beef is a meat option, this place would fail my authentic Mexican test. BUT, the meats are all very good, well prepared, there are different level hot sauce options, 6 Burrito tortilla options, pinto or black beans........get it ?

The stock burritos offer innovative choices. Well worth the journey onto south hill.
Inside dining and a host of beverage choices.

1  Thank Chip L
Reviewed 18 September 2015

In general a burrito is a burrito is a burrito.

This place sells burritos too. They are good and big and tasty. The atmosphere is a little organic, but not in a militant sorta way. It is kitchy and cool and a good place for lunch. Even me, an aging baby boomer enjoyed talking with the staff and of course chowing down on some tasty comfort food.

We'll be back

2  Thank Carl S
Reviewed 20 October 2014

Totally set up like a Taco Del Mar but with better ingredient options and service. You can go with one of their specialty burritos or build your own. I started with a specialty burrito but swapped out a couple of things so I kind of did both. Super yummy!

1  Thank jbrums
Reviewed 6 September 2014

The burritos at Slickrock are so good that I have to limit how many times per week I go there. The staff is great and I'll often just ask them to make something good and surprise me. Definately recommended.

1  Thank Gregory C

Been to Slickrock Burrito? Share your experiences!