“Great Mexican food you design yourself”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Take the Road to Qdoba Mexican Grill
Description: Take the Road to Qdoba Mexican Grill
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Qdoba will build you a fantastic burrito, taco, bowl, or nachos of your liking. Always really fresh ingredients and lots of choices. Several side dishes available. My favorite is their growing queso dip choices.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Haven't been to a Qdoba in years, felt they were pretty marginal and nothing that really drew me back. However, I was convinced to try it again and was happily surprised with the Knockout Tacos. Great choices and very flavorful. I'll surely be back!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The location is amidst the hospitals in Spokane. The building is interesting (it comes to a point at the end) and there is not a lot of parking... however I visited it four times and never had any issues. The food was good and we went a number of times due to the convenience visiting with mom in the hospital). Service was fast and the people were pleasant.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 29 March 2016

we like to try mexican food again our hotel say try this and we will like, very good and fast service to us we not have to wait long time. great burritos and nice soda selection, lot of space for our party of 11. Good restaurant

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016

to the Madison you can walk from the hospital or the hotel for dinner. It was my first time eating at qdoba, they had a lot of options and was a better fresher option than other fast food places.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank jasonallena

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!