“Best Indian Food, delicious”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #140 of 931 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This unassuming place hides a treasure. A lunch buffet of regional Indian delicacies that I have not seen since I left England.

Chicken tika masala, lentil curry, chicken curry, other various Indian specialties, rice, naan, popadums, salad, four chutneys and rice pudding (Indian style) for dessert.

They also have an extensive dinner and takeout menu.

Perfect spice without crippling heat, delicious. I will be back!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Great food and good service. Would definitely eat here again. Very reasonably priced. Recommend sharing an appetizer as the entrees aren't huge. The online menu I found was not the whole menu so I was pleased to see a nice selection after we sat down.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have lived in Spokane since 1995. For many years Taste of India was known for two things:

1. Changing ownership periodically
2. Happily mediocre food swimming in ghee

My husband I are recovering from the lingering respiratory virus that has plagued the northwest. Last Friday evening we wanted delivered dinner. Taste of India was on Grubhub. I looked at recent reviews and found them favorable.

While it wasn't the best Indian food I've ever eaten, Taste of India was solidly very good. We had leftovers which we ate over the next few days - with joy. Having a yummy Indian restaurant in Spokane is a blessing. Spokane has an over abundance of mediocre Chinese and Indian food.

One word of caution for delivery. We ordered on a Friday evening. The estimated delivery time was 70 - 80 minutes later. While Taste of India beat that time by about 10 minutes, I would order delivery before anyone in your party is truly hungry.

When we are fully recovered, we look forward to eating at the restaurant.

1  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Really nice food, quick service, good value. Just not the greatest ambience - but if you're not wanting/needing lovely ambience, then this is a great place to go. Ample free parking off-street.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Had a nice dinner including an eggplant dish and chicken korma. Service was great, even though the restaurant was crowded. Food came out fast and hot. Prices were fair.

Been to Taste of India? Share your experiences!