“Best Indian foods in Spokane!”

The Great Taaj Indian cuisine
Ranked #480 of 931 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

This is my fav place to go for Indian food in Spokane.Price is reasonable with lots of options in buffet. I love their goat curry and biriyani. I was amazed to see people writing bad about their behavior, every member of their family was so welcoming every time we went there.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We were in town on business, and a group of us were taken here by locals. The waiter (the only person with whom we interacted) was very solicitous and professional, and made excellent menu suggestions when asked. The food was some of the best we have ever had at an Indian restaurant; rich, tasty, and some very healthy choices available. Some members of our group had special diet requirements, and they were easy to meet with the variety offered on the standard menu. It was not an expensive meal, even though extra dishes were ordered to sample and share so we could try different things, and no one left hungry - most left with doggie bags, because their leftovers were just too good to abandon. My favorite was a spinach and hand-made cheese dish...I would go out of my way to stop there to order that again!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The food was very good. They had a nice variety for a vegetarian. The atmosphere was plain but clean.

TheGreatTaaj, Manager at The Great Taaj Indian cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you for coming .

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The location and look of the place leave a lot to be desired. But the buffet was very good. The best part was they don't make your naan until you sit down. DELICIOUS! They had some items I had never had before. I will go back.

Thank you .

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was there couple of times, food is somewhat okay, but the behaviour the guy is not good at all. you dont feel good for what you are paying, Area is not clean, restaurant is owned by family members and the employees are all family members, which is why the service was bad. Attitude is not good.

1  Thank Sadiq U

Sir sorry u had bad experience but you were the guy that we had to kick out for cheating with the punch cards and that was very disrespectful . As I spoke to your friends they said you cheat with punch cards at other restaurants also . With bunch of proof we caught you cheating and had to ban you . And as you said "you don't feel good for what you paying for " please tell me which Resturant has goat curry every day and fish and these many items . If I remember correctly you use to fill the whole box with goat curry and even spill on carpet some times .