“Amazing Ceviche”
Review of Zona Blanca

Zona Blanca
Ranked #94 of 949 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious ceviche!!! I had the Baja with the Tuna! My mouth is watering again, just thinking about it. The ceviche has some heat, NOT overpowering at all, the flavor was bright and you could cut the heat, with a bite of avocado. I also had the guacamole! Again, wonderful FRESH food, with amazing flavors!
I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank 2bneveralone

Reviewed 3 October 2017

While on a brewery tour in Spokane,I stumbled upon a surprise in the rear of the Steel Tap Room, a ceviche bar. Little did I know at the time but this was Chef Chad White's Zona Blanca. No, I wasn't drunk but I was on a beer tasting tour not a foodie tour. I ordered a #4 Octopus - Chile de arbol & peanut salsa- avocado puree-toasted sesame, and a #5 Yellow Fin Tuna - charred carrot-radish-morita salsa-pistacios. Both were unbelievably delicious, both were served on a crisp 6-inch tortilla, piled high with fish. My only regret is that I didn't try all of the choices.

1  Thank Tami B
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Omg..top of the line..high class, completely fresh and delicious. Medical office lunches.. Chad, you're a step above everything else. Business people..don't look any further. So amazingly delicious. I've been a huge fan since they opened, I don't even live in Spokane..So grateful for his craft. Awesomeness.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I keep going back to this place and I'm so glad as every visit, the food improves twofold. This last time was superb. Shrimp ceviche was tangy and spicy to perfection and the watermelon salad was different and delicious. I will continue to frequent this gem in Spokane because the ambiance adds a lovely finishing touch. Relaxed but sophisticated... whether you are out for beers and football or want a bite after the symphony.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is the cutest little restaurant with a separately-owned bar in the same area. The restaurant serves small plates -- we had one with octopus, one with shrimp, one with squid and of course, tortilla chips and guacamole. Each had a unique flavor and presentation and went well with beer! The bar offered many other drinks along with perhaps 10-15 beers on draft. This is a very informal eatery and one that is perfectly suited for a light lunch or dinner. Delicious!

Been to Zona Blanca? Share your experiences!