“Fresh Veggie Board & 1/2 priced bottle”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Glass & Bottle Bistro
Ranked #28 of 55 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I recently stopped by here with a friend for her birthday. We had the veggie platter, which served all fresh veggies, roasted garlic, and marinated olives. It was the perfect item to share. I think they are doing half price bottles every day now too! Service was great, the place was busy but you didn't feel rushed or crowed. I'll be back!!

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We checked this place out with an Entertainment coupon and were very pleasantly surprised. The space is well decorated and intimate. I liked that they offered happy hour specials even on Saturday. The menu is somewhat limited but interesting. We both enjoyed our choices, including the cheese curd and pork belly appetizer. There was a wonderful trio of high school musicians playing some serious jazz as well. I highly recommend a visit here.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Two visits to Glass and Bottle Bistro, one for dinner and a couple weeks later for drinks with friends. The owner Chris was the bartender/waiter both times. The food was fantastic, so much so I felt the need to do a shout out to the Chef in back. Great mixed drinks and selection of local spirits (more on that later). Chris and his Chef made us feel very welcomed and appreciative of our business. The atmosphere is quiet, warm and casual.
Our second visit was for drinks on our way home from Issaquah. We brought some friends after talking the place up. Chris was working again and provided the same great friendly service and welcoming atmosphere. Craig Phalen from "3 Howls" distillery in the SODO was at the end of the bar. Chris and Craig let us sample the "3Howls" line of spirits that Chris had on hand. Thank God for my designated driver!!! I guess that's the charm of this place. You have a Bistro passionate about serving excellent local food and drink paired with a distillery just as passionate about producing high quality locally sourced spirits. If you're in Snoqualmie go to the Glass and Bottle Bistro. If you're looking for quality crafted spirits check out "3 Howls".

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Super friendly group. Stopped in on my first day in town and had a glass of wine and snack. Great wine, friendly team and good food. Great stop before dinner or to hang with friends.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The latest incarnation of this space is Glass & Bottle Bistro, which features wonderful wine selections, but the food may be the hallmark of this friendly little spot.

Wine & beverages....they feature happy hour discounts and daily specials, including discounts on Manhattans on Mondays and select half-price bottles on Tuesdays. The bartending staff are friendly and willing to let you sample a few selections before making your choice....and living up to the billing, they know how to make a great dry Manhattan to order.

Food....the fusion menu options are fantastic. The artichoke spinach dip is excellent, as are the mini pizzas. I also tried the baby kale salad, which was excellent. Their tastiest dish, in my opinion, is the yellowfin tuna poke served on diced avocado with Croccatini crackers....that will definitely have me coming back!

Atmosphere....it's a quieter spot, great for couples and meeting friends over wine. You can sit at the bar, inside at tables, or they have a patio area as well. It's not really set up for large parties, unless you want to take over the place and rent it out.

Yet another gem at Snoqualmie Ridge -- the service is fantastic, and everything is top-notch. Stop in here and try it out!

1  Thank JediSushiChef

Been to Glass & Bottle Bistro? Share your experiences!