“Date with granddaughter !”

First & Union Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 104 Restaurants in Snohomish
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit this gem weekly taking tuns with our grandchildren ! Their favorite is the cinnamon rolls “as big as their heads” great food, espresso and visit the charming historic area of Snohomish when you are done.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Finally Snohomish has something other than a greasy spoon. Big portions. Good food. Decent selection.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

A group of friends of friends and I went to this restaurant for a late breakfast. I had enough food to take home and have for breakfast the next day. Service was great and willing to accommodate special requests. Really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere as well. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

My husband took me there yesterday for a pre-birthday brunch. When we got there - the place was super busy around 11 am - there is this AWESOME bakery on one side and a very quiet bar area on the other side. The bakery side was full so we wandered over to the bar side - which is a very nice, soothing place to sit.

While there was no one at the bar when we got there - from previous experiences at other facilities that have bars we know that the bar staff has many, many jobs that they perform during their shift so we just followed the instructions on the sign [the same sign is on the other side, also] - Seat Yourself - and found a nice place to sit in a wonderfully padded booth.

After less than 5 minutes a very nice, pleasant young lady came to our table, apologized for the delay [there was no reason to apologize, but was appreciated :)] and gave a gigantic menu to read. She took our drink orders and went off to fill them.

The menu is many pages long - so many delicious foods to choose from. I chose the smoked salmon omelette. It comes with several ingredients. Because I have food sensitivities I told the very nice young lady that I couldn't eat one of the items in the omelette and she said 'No problem' - my spectacular omelette came without that ingredient. My husband had a grilled ham and cheese sandwich.

Both meals came on huge plates. His had a generous helping of gorgeous french fries. Mine came with home fries and fresh fruit. My husband really enjoyed his grilled ham and cheese sandwich. I totally adored the smoked salmon omelette. It was so large that I was only able to eat about 1/3 of it there at the restaurant. We both asked for 'to go' boxes. They are not plastic boxes!!! Yippee!! The 'to go' boxes are recyclable.

And again I want to mention the awesome bakery that is there. The items sold there look so delicious.

When people read reviews of this awesome place I hope that they will understand that this place is SUPER busy all day long and that sometimes it can take up to 5 - 9 minutes to get service from the excellent staff people.

Please have consideration of that fact before posting snarky reviews because they had to wait 9 minutes for service instead of somewhere between 1 and 8 minutes. There are only X number of tables and only X number of wait staff for those tables.

If someone wants super fast service - seriously consider going to McDonalds. But if someone wants excellent food, pleasant and nice wait staff and a wonderful restaurant experience, then please stay, go with the flow, and just enjoy the moment.

Thank you, in advance, for reading this review.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We go here every Friday night for dinner. Arrived at 5:30pm, but found the restaurant closed. Sad days!!!