“Great Pizza, Fresh Salads”

Maltby Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #36 of 104 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stopped in at the advice of a friend. So glad we did, we've been there twice in 2 weeks! Try the pizza, it's amazing. The Mole has salami from Salumi down at Pike Place Market, soooo good. We split the Maltby House Salad, very fresh. I've heard the prime rib is great, but am stuck in pizza right now. We'll be back!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped in with my daughter and granddaughter after a trip to Flower World. The pizza was fine but the service was terrible. It's obviously a place you bring kids. No kids menu? Despite having a two-year old with me, we were not offered crayons or a kid's drink. As I was leaving I saw crayons and kid's drinks on the table next to us after that family had left. So they had them...just not for us evidently. The waitress brought two plates for the salad and pizza. There were three of us. We had to finally ask if we could order. As a previous reviewer mentioned, some customer service training is in order. Probably won't be back.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017

One of the most delicious pizzas we've ever had! We followed our friendly waiter's suggestion and tried the Mole pizza, which truthfully sounded weird to me, but it was one of the best pizzas ever. Excellent Greek salad, too. The pre-meal coffee was fresh and perfectly brewed. The food was great, the service was fabulous, and you can bet that we'll be back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2016

We live not too far from Maltby Pizza and usually have them deliver our pizza. But the few times we have dined in or have done takeout, the employees are very rude. From the phone call to place the order to going to pick up our food, it hasn't been a pleasant experience. We have tried several other items on their menu which are not worth ordering again. They need to just stick to pizza. Mainly, the owner just needs to work on his employees attitudes and give them a class on customer service - which is always helpful to gain repeat customers. We will be making the drive to MOD pizza in the future.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food great service little noise and crowded. Loved it! There is outside seating in good weather salads are classic Italian lettuce and olives. Not a fancy place more like a great neighborhood gathering place. My fav is the prime rib dip. Fun relaxing atmosphere .

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Sue S

Been to Maltby Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!