“Work on the service”

Origami Sushi
Ranked #48 of 147 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The food here has always been great for me. The service needs help. I watched one server pull off her hat, rub her head, pinch her nostrils together, put on her hat and proceed to serve a table without washing her hands. That was disgusting. The other server had a hard time putting down her phone.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Having moved to Silverdale, Wa directly from mainland Japan I can attest that the sushi here holds its own against the sushi in Japan! Very affordable and impeccable quality is what to expect! Great staff of first rate people who know their stuff!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We finally tried this place for a celebratory lunch and it was very disappointing. The fish did not taste fresh and we we ordered two different rolls that looked and tasted exactly the same. When I politely asked the waitress where our third roll was (I honestly thought she had only brought two), she flippantly told me that we had received everything we ordered. Bad customer service and awful sushi. We won't be returning!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Took my daughter-in-law and ate for 3 hours it was delicious. Her first introduction to sushi. She loved it.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Incredible selection of sushi, soups, fried rice, etc... There are always a lot of folks eating here but the wait is never more than a few minutes for your food. Friendly staff!