“Excellent food every time!”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #58 of 147 Restaurants in Silverdale
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We always have our food delivered, so I'm not sure about the actual atmosphere of the restaurant. But they always deliver on time and the food is always hot!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

My son and future daughter in law met at a PapaJohns years ago. So for their rehearsal dinner they thought it would be great to have Papa Johns for the dinner. I worked with Chris (the manager) and he helped me set it up. It worked out perfectly! The pizzas were ready when I got there and they even asked me if I had everything such as plates, forks, and napkins. They let me use the bags to keep the pizza hot and it was a great help. The rehearsal dinner turned out great and the pizzas were wonderful, and everyone was pleased.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Once and a while on any trip it's nice to have a low pressure relaxing experience in surrounding just like your home town. Franchise Chains are good for that.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

There is nothing about a Papa John's pizza to write home about. The sauces, dough, and the quality of ingredients are all just passable. It gets the job done if you're really hungry, but that's about it. No delights, here. Once in awhile they have some really good promotional pricing which might make it worth a stop

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Fair pizza and a horrible price.
$27.99 for a large pizza are ou kidding me??

I liked the pizza but it was small and not filling

1  Thank Cathy G