“Excellent Food, BUT they use Genetically Modified Soybean Oil”
Review of Heidi's Terriyaki

Heidi's Terriyaki
Ranked #36 of 147 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This place would earn 5 stars if they changed two things:

1) Use a healthy oil such as avocado oil (handles high temps and healthy), instead of an unhealthy oil such as soybean.

2) Use paper containers, instead of styrofoam, which does not decompose, and is not recyclable.

Would give this place a lot of business, if they change these two things, as we are not fans of cooking, but like to eat healthy.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The Noodle bowls are my favorite but the Pho is also great. I have eaten here meny times and it is consistently good. That's why I keep coming back. Their egg rolls and lumpia are very good too. The contrast between the noodles, savory meats and fresh veggies is delightful.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

The food was good. The service was excellent. I chatted briefly with one person as I left and he was very nice. They allow the Military recruiters next door to place their business cards at the checkout counter just in case someone is interested in finding out about a career in the military.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My family of 3 just left after having dinner at this restaurant. It was delicious! The owner was very nice and welcoming. The food was ready fast and reasonably priced. We're traveling, but I'm guessing this is a popular local spot, there were quite a few people getting take out and eating in. My son had veggie fried rice. I had a dish with tofu, rice noodles and peanut sauce. My husband had a dish with tofu, lemongrass and curry. We all shared and loved everything. If I lived here, I'd be a regular too.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have eaten at this place twice within the past two weeks, once with a friend. I had #30 and my friend and I shared a #17 and a #31. All were good and plentiful. Sauces were excellent. The food was tasty, tangy, and spicy according to the particular item.
This is a small restaurant; it is a typical teriyaki place in the PNW. It is in a strip mall just south of the Silverdale Mall across from Jo-Ann's. Parking is plentiful and free.
The place was clean and neat.
Service was excellent. Prices are excellent. Portions are huge. Flavors are subtle and varied. The grilled meats in #17 were well-cooked and flavorful. The left overs nuked well.
"Heidi"s is a cut above many of the teriyaki places.