1,111 results
All reviews water view fire pit breakfast buffet best westerns puget sound indoor pool shopping and restaurants hot tub business trip great place to stay very nice hotel the room was nice front desk staff dyes inlet waffles lounge bw
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is located on the water, which is a plus. It has ample parking and is within walking distance of a variety of restaurants. My room was clean and the bed comfortable. The front desk staff were also very nice. The only issue I have was that the thermostat in my room was not working and the fan for same was loud. I finally just shut it off. I haven't eaten here so I can't review that area. A real plus for this location is that the Bremerton-Kitsap Airport Shuttle stops here. If you don't want to drive to SeaTac, this is a great place to spend the night and leave your car for a reasonable daily rate.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We drove down from Vancouver BC through Whidbey Island and across the ferry to Port Townsend and then down to Silverdale. What a lovely drive. It was slightly drizzling rain out but it was worth stopping at Rosario Beach.
What we loved about the hotel?
1. The location on the bay, the beach, the trails
2. The staff was welcoming and helpful
3. The lobby was clean, spacious and had hot coffee even in the evening.
4. Our room was King Size bed with ocean view which was beautiful
5. The breakfast buffet. It is so worth getting the buffet with your hotel as there is so much selection and good food. Waffles, eggs, cereal, fruit, pancakes, sausages. granola etc, etc,
This trip was a little get away for us and it was a perfect mix. I was concerned as it was Canadian Thanksgiving Long weekend and I thought perhaps it would be crowded and loud with too many families and kids in the pool. But it wasn't and we enjoyed the hot tub as well as the pool.
We only wish we had booked 2 nights and enjoyed a little longer.

Room Tip: We had King Room with ocean view. It was over the roof though. Ask for an ocean view without the room. It was still lovely!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We had a third floor water view room with two queen size beds. Very small room. Only one (desk) chair. NO chairs on the balcony overlooking the water. So, when we were in the room, the second (third or fourth) person needed to sit on a bed. Very uncomfortable sitting position. We were expecting to relax with our morning coffee and at the end of the day sitting on the outside deck, however, no chairs! We did notice outside chairs on the ground level rooms. We would not have paid the extra $ for water view if we had known.
We stayed 4 nights. The first 3 days our room was cleaned and made up as it should have been, except for the last day. The bed covers were just thrown up to the pillows and sort of folded back, like a twelve yr old would make a bed. Coffee was replenished, however the coffee area was not cleaned up nor did we receive bar soap (our use bar soap was taken from the bath) or coffee creamer/sugar packets. Trash was not emptied. I went down to the front desk numerous times to ask for replacements and to advise of the room cleaning that morning, however each time I was there, there were at least two-three customers waiting for assistance. I finally gave up and took our needed coffee items from the lobby and we did without the bar soap. Although non of these are big issues, we expected more from this hotel.

Room Tip: Rm 309 -Views are awesome, however no chairs on balcony to enjoy views for long.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank WeAreBazaar
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The problem with staying in Seattle is that the city has freakishly heavy traffic, and an enormous bustle. So, I decided to try and find a spot outside the city. It turns out if you're willing to drive about an hour outside the Seattle/Tacoma area, you have some very nice choices. I opted for the BW Plus Silverdale Beach hotel, as it featured (from the website) a martini bar. And, indeed, it has a martini bar where you can order items off the restaurant menu. This hotel is scenic and peaceful, and very convenient to a number of Olympic peninsula attractions. Be advised that there is something you'll want to be aware of when booking: the breakfast every morning is complimentary ONLY if you've purchased that as an option at the time of your booking. Otherwise, breakfast in the hotel's breakfast nook will set you back $5.50. Other than that caveat, the hotel is clean, very modern, and has very friendly, customer service focused staff members.

Room Tip: The rooms featuring an ocean view come with a premium, but get one of the rooms facing the parking lot, you'll sleep just as well.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018

My wife and I We stayed here for one night. The room was comfortable, nice and clean. We enjoyed evening drinks on the outdoor balcony overlooking the water. We recommend this hotel to anyone looking for accommodations in this area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple