“Home made food with great flavors and variety”
Review of Guitar Cafe

Guitar Cafe
Ranked #73 of 147 Restaurants in Silverdale
Reviewed 22 December 2017

My wife and I went just to have a quick drink and check it out to come back late. We certainly will be back! The food as well as the drinks are home made style. We also bought a gift to mail to my son for his birthday. They have an area open to the public where they sell a variety of guitars. It is a wide variety. We talked to the owner, who made the food for us and explained her background. They have some Cuban dishes that we will be back to try soon! Some nights they have open mike singing and instruments playing. It has a very friendly feel in addition to great tasting food! The food isn't expensive but considering how great it tastes is well worth it.

I have pictures but somehow, the site won't let me post them. Maybe later?

Date of visit: December 2017