USD 104
USD 112
USD 230
USD 225
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2018

This Motel is Clean, The Staff is very friendly and respectful. I booked a single bedroom and the bed is so comfortable and clean? The Service here is nice and neat and I hope to come here again. Book this amazing motel right now!!!!

Room Tip: "Rooms are comfortable and clean".
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Jason K, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Shoreline / Seattle North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us. Glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to accommodating you in the near future!!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Americas Best Value Inn provided me with quality service from the staff and made me feel welcome the moment I came into the room. The room was well kept and affordable. I would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future!!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Checked in late at night. Everything seemed to be fine. Woke up to a bed bugs the next morning. We caught it and put it in a cup for the hotel manager to see for his own eyes. The hotel was able to treat our clothing minus a bagful of my dry clean only dresses- that will cost me more then the hotel stay alone. We left the hotel immediately and demanded a refund, only to be told that we had to wait to receive it. The general manger finally called me two days later to confirm the refund and said they found no trace of bed bugs. I POSTED A VIDEO OF THE BED BUG ON MY Y**t*be Channel if anyone would like to see for them self. I know that bed bugs can be found even at a 4 star hotel in a rare instance but based off of what I've read on the internet and various reports, this hotel seems to be a repeater with this problem.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Ms. E,

We had professional pest control company inspect the room and there were no traces of bed bugs. Mr. Bayou of Pest Fighter inspected the room and he concluded that there was no evidence of bed bugs and from the pictures that you provided it indicated that you the guest possible brought them in. We thoroughly make sure the rooms are inspected and treated after each checkout. I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant experience but unfortunately the bed bugs were brought in according to the Pest control expert. You had confirmed that you were staying from one motel to the next and that you had been traveling for quite some time. When we asked that you vacate the room so that we can inspect for bed bugs, you decided to stay until 6pm, when you were fully refunded by Expedia and then you had asked for additional refunds, when you were fully refunded. Expedia had notified us of foul play and advised us not to refund or compensate for any damages. If you would like to see the full report, we would be happy to provide the full inspection report to you. Its with Pest Fighter-acct#4884 and there number is 206-236-2847.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I booked a no smoking room, however, the room had a strong smell of cigarette smoke. I didn't book hotels in advance so, it was the first option that I found online. If you have allergies, don't go there, it is hard to breath with the smoke smelling.

Wi-Fi connection is free but internet is a bit slow.

Breakfast includes coffee, bread, eggs, cereal and yogurt. Have breakfast early to enjoy all the food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dewsita,

We apologize for the smell, however all of our rooms are non-smoking rooms and we will make sure that the rooms do not smell like cigarettes.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

America’s best value inn - shoreline/Seattle north is a very good place to stay when you’re on a budget. It’s by some really nice family neighborhoods and nature trails. Free breakfast and WiFi can’t go wrong with that!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future!!