“Street tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is a small restaurant with huge flavor in their food. The service is quick and friendly. Highly recommend getting the street tacos.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Excellent food, authentic, uncommon menu choices are the order of the day at El Sabor. Order at the counter and then the food is brought to your table. The building is small and can get crowded but it's worth it. Our family had a variety of things, from the Chile Colorado Burrito to one of the Mexican soups on the menu. Best Mexican food I've had in Seattle!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

You'll find the reviews to be true. The food here is outstanding. A true gem hidden on Aurora just south of Sears. My wife and i go back every time we go to the movies at the Crest Theater (another story...) and typically have the carnitas. We have eaten many pigs worth of carnitas from Vancouver to Puerto Vallarta and, for my money, El Sabor is the best. The meat is tender yet crisp (how do they do that....?) and comes with a simple green salad, rice and beans. I would lick the plate if I were more bold but, quite frankly, there's nothing let anyway.
Do yourself a favor. Put on your casual clothes and go. It's as simple as that.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I have a deep love for El Sabor. Quite possibly the best burrito I've had period. My ex was a Mexican American from Tucson...she has said it puts to shame the burrito joints back home!

Amazing selection of fresh salsas and YUUGE (to quote The Donald) portions. As a man, I do not know for sure what pregnancy feels like. I'd imagine it's something similar to eating an entire El Sabor burrito plate.

You'd think Seattle is not the type of place one would get great Mexican food, but El Sabor is only beaten by one place I ate at in LA...and they didn't have you leaving full and content with your purchase.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I'm not a huge mexican foodie, but I've had my share of it. I tried the beef burrito to keep it simple. If the burrito reflects the quality of their food, it is worth eating here. My burrito was the best I've ever tasted. I don't go up into Shoreline often, but when I do, I'll be thinking about visiting Taqueria El Sabor.